Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Cat Pee on Leather
  • Xylene
    Free Member

No it’s not a new Tom Ford fragrance.

Our cat must have had a pee in her travel box and some/all of it appears to have leaked onto the leather seats in the bck of the car.

It stinks, tried using white vinegar, lots of, wiped across the seats, but that isn’t working.

I can’t torch the car as it’s a lease car, and we live in the arsehole end of nowhere for work.

What gets cat pee out of leather seats.?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Sudocrem?

Worth a try?

Pigface
    Free Member

Shouldn’t this be in the

Things you like the feel of, but just can’t explain exactly why… thread?

cranberry
    Free Member

with cat pee you NEED an enzyme-based cleaner – you can get it at any pet store.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Olive oil is good for cleaning paint off leather. Might work with wee.

sobriety
    Free Member

Also, what’s under the seat? It could be that it’s run off the leather and gotten into the carpet underneath, or worse found a gap and soaked into the seat foam.

sandwicheater

Chewing gum and tip-ex.

Xylene
    Free Member

Also, what’s under the seat? It could be that it’s run off the leather and gotten into the carpet underneath, or worse found a gap and soaked into the seat foam.

Thank you for that cheery thought, I really don’t want to burn the car, it would play havoc with the lease cycle of it.

I’ve got some veg oil, may rub some of that into the leather and see what happens, worst case is it smells like a chip shop

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Lion shit.

Xylene
    Free Member

^ I may use that to scare it into not doing it again

thestabiliser
    Free Member

It’s abit niche but if you’ve got the cash I’ve got the dungeon

40mpg

My cat did exactly this. Copious amounts of Febreze spray (surprisingly) did the trick. And good ventilation for a while

pat12
    Free Member
    Xylene
    Free Member

I may try some biowashing powder in a spray bottle

Hobster
    Free Member

Difficult second album

pictonroad

From experience you 100% need the enzymes, it’s come up on a few threads before and 3 times in this one. Nothing else touches cat pee, it’s evolved to be that way.

I’d check for colourfastness first though.. 😯

I feel your pain, it’s the most lingering and nauseating smell I’ve had to endure.

slowoldman

I thought it was some new phrase to indicate how fast your steed is through the gnarr – “Like cat pee on leather”.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Cat Pee on Leather’ is closed to new replies.