Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Casual SPD Shoes
  • robh

So my chunky Cannondale shoes have started to disintegrate, looking for a replacement any bargains about?

Quite like the look of the 5.10 Free rider but that’s not SPD, want laces and no straps any suggestions?

As I’ll probably need to mail order what’s sizing like and width?

cookeaa

five-ten Minnaar?

Do they still make them?

Edit:

And the “Hellcat” and yep you can still buy both it seems.

drlex
    Free Member

DZR?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Chrome Kursks are very casual.

661 Filter (other colours available) £47 on Fleabay

drlex
    Free Member

Forgot to link to cheap DZR @ always riding.
    (Has strap in addition to laces, but nothing a pair of scissors wouldn’t solve if it really annoys)

kevin1911

Shimano AM45

thehustler
    Free Member

spech tahoe

good shoe had some for a while comfortable and worn well

binners

661 filters are the comfiest SPD shoes ever!

661 filters are the comfiest SPD shoes ever!

Good to hear, as swaying from STW tradition I wasn’t recommending something I own, but suggesting something I had my eye on. Might seriously consider a pair now. Good price too!

robh

Cheers, liking the 661’s any one have them and know what the sizing is like?

Cheers, liking the 661’s any one have them and know what the sizing is like?

I’d imagine binners could answer that 😉

binners

Sizing wise they come in on the snug side

perks

my ‘trail’ shoes from Lidl were amazing for two years before suddenly falling apart…very cheap but very comfortable on and off bike…

like the look of those 661s though!

binners

The 661’s are just like wearing a comfy pair of trainers. I’ve had a few pairs of them. I wore them on the 7 mile (off road) each way commute, kept them on round the office all day, then commuted back in them. Used daily like that, they’ll last 18 months then fall apart, so you buy another pair, and repeat….

I’d fancy another pair but at the wrong side of 40 they’re a bit too down-wit-da-kidz look wise, so I opt for slightly less rad Northwave Rockers, which I’d also recommend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Casual SPD Shoes’ is closed to new replies.