Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Cash back sites
  • bruneep

worth it or are they a pain to deal with?

Gribs

I’ve had a few hundred quid out of quidco so definately worth it. However I just treat it as a bonus rather than factoring it into the cost when buying things.

Woody
    Free Member

Went through Topcashback to buy my winter tyres last year. No hassle and I got £8 back a couple of months later.

Money for nowt really 🙂

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I’ve just started using topcashback, eveni f it takes a couple of months for money to come through its definably worth it, a couple of extra clicks when buying online and you get free money!

Also quite like the no purchase necessary bits – got just over a quid by doing a car insurance quote thing on a comparison site…

Dan1502
    Free Member

+1 for quidco. I’ve had several hundred pounds for very little effort and all transactions have either been tracked and paid successfully or occasionally paid after submitting an enquiry (easy process).

I search for the best deal I can then look on quidco to see if the retailer is listed and perhaps try a few off there if I haven’t thought of them.

I do factor in the cashback as it can be reasonable and make a difference.

Trekster

Don`t do much online shopping but when I do I have searched these sites and not found any deals for the shops I have been buying from.
    Just me or doing something wrong?

RealMan
    Free Member

I think topcashback have the best rates for things like evans, wiggle, crc, etc. that I’ve seen. Twice as much as quidco for some things.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Used quidco happily many times with zero hassle, just follow the link and buy as normal (once account set up). Saved 100 on house insurance, saved 200+ on my phone contract (got a 25 quid a month contract for £7odd a month).

Go for it.

Many are fairly lame cashback offers of 1 or 2% though, so it depends what you’re spending.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Quidco now have an app too so you can get money simply by checking into a store.

scaredypants

😆 wondered who’d be first with a cheeky referral

bruneep

yes choose to ignore the linky

RealMan
    Free Member

Couldn’t resist 😉

scaredypants

I suppose somebody should benefit – maybe stw should set up an account for these things & then we could all “donate” to it by accepting a referral ?

bruneep

Ok went with Quidco see how much I can “save”

coffeeking
    Free Member

Mine’s better than bruneeps

mattythemod
    Free Member

Have bought 2 new mobile phone contracts in the last 10 months and got £160 quid for going via Quidco ..that was on top of the networks own cashback offer …so yes a deal ….and dont forget that CRC are on Quidco !

allthepies
    Free Member

Don`t do much online shopping but when I do I have searched these sites and not found any deals for the shops I have been buying from.

House/motor insurance, mobile phone, utilities etc etc are all good cashback earners.

podman
    Free Member

I’ve used quidco for a few years and have been paid almost £300 from it. I always check it before buying things online, the biggest savings are usually from buying things like mobile phone contracts and car insurance, and its worth looking into their deals before parting with any cash!

Quidco have also started offering in-store cashback, 7.8% from Halfords until Friday, so get registering your cards & spending!

(Just signed up to TopCashBack using Realman’s refferal, so feel free to use mine to sign up to quidco!)

grtdkad

+1 for TopCashBack. I’ve had >£500 back off them, why wouldn’t you?

RealMan
    Free Member

😀

Thankyou podman, happy spending.

podman
    Free Member

No problem haha, enjoy the £2.50!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Cash back sites’ is closed to new replies.