Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cars…………………..and another thing that annoys.
  • toxicsoks
    Free Member

For Godssake why can't folk wipe the condensation from all their windows before they shoot out of their drives onto the road? Was almost taken out this morning by a BMW 7 series ( had to be a Beamer didn't it?) that just plowed straight onto the road and nearly into me. The twerp driving hadn't cleared any of his windows so couldn't see me! He looked quite startled, when he opened his window, as I 'flat palmed ' his boot lid and yelled at him.
    Checked out other cars on the roads and a number of them hadn't bothered to clear owt but their windscreens, mental!
    *rant mode: off*

ski
    Free Member

Its that time of year

Wait a little bit longer and they will all be pulling out with port holes to see through the ice on their windscreens.

😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Very true. You only hit someone once, then you don't go more than 1cm before clearing your windows. Ahem. 😳

juan
    Free Member

yup wait until winter 🙁

coffeeking
    Free Member

I had a cracker yesterday – I pulled out of my drive quite happily with a clear window, drove half a mile with a clear window, then my climate control kicked in and completely misted the window within the space of about 10 seconds, while I was in a queue of heavy 50mph traffic! Quite a scary moment!

Trekster

Toyota nearly got me last week on first frosty morn. It had stopped at a junction, pulled out behind me and then slowed abruptly when driver spotted me through his/her peep hole 😈

Bought more cheap led lights at Tesco last night for weekends commutes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cars…………………..and another thing that annoys.’ is closed to new replies.