Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • carroll shelby dead
  • BoardinBob

Built some awesome cars. off to the big garage in the sky

tails
    Free Member

I read that, can’t say I had ever heard of him but I certainly like his cars.

Pigface
    Free Member

Thats sad, he certainly like big engines, godspeed Mr Shelby

thefallguy
    Free Member

Thank you for thinking of putting the v8 in the Ac and going on to create a legend in the 427 cobra

toys19
    Free Member

yeah cobras are fricken awesome.

rogg
    Free Member

coffeeking
    Free Member

🙁

CountZero

Ford are doing a new Shelby Mustang with an insane engine spec, supposed to top out at around 200mph.
    http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-official-photos-and-info-news
    650bhp and 600lb-ft of torques.

fd3chris
    Free Member

That new stang sounds pretty impressive , I’ve owned quite a few muscle cars and however hot they make the new models my heart is still stuck in the real 60’s ones. RIP Carroll Shelby.

tonyg2003

Quite a guy Mr Shelby. One of the longest ever heart transplant survivors too.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

The original Shelby Mustang Hertz rental car

The closest I got to owning one

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

sad news 🙁 as a aside my 2year old picked a hotwheels 69 shelby ford mustang out last night at the shop.

jools182
    Free Member

Sad news indeed. A real legend. R.I.P.

BenjiM

Ford are doing a new Shelby Mustang with an insane engine spec, supposed to top out at around 200mph.
    http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-official-photos-and-info-news
    650bhp and 600lb-ft of torques.

Imagine what they could do if was aerodynamic!

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

PSA – on BBC4 at 8pm this evening is a programme about Carroll and the Cobras v’s Ferraris battle. Could be good viewing.

beej

Only just seen this – real shame. If you’re in Las Vegas any time, hire a car and drive out to the Shelby factory/museum – it’s free as well.

andyl
    Free Member

🙁 RIP

PSA – on BBC4 at 8pm this evening is a programme about Carroll and the Cobras v’s Ferraris battle. Could be good viewing.

If that is the program I have seen before then don’t miss it! Off to set a reminder.

CountZero

RIP Carroll, there ain’t no substitute for cubic inches!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘carroll shelby dead’ is closed to new replies.