Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Carbon riser bars (25.4) cheapest places?
  • hora
    Free Member

I started the exact same thread on the old STW and received some good pointers alas no history/searchable 🙁

Any good places for bargains? Need to be fairly wide, 25.4 and pure carbon (no alu bars with carbon wrap). Dont mind if its an unknown brand or even a ‘Scott’ etc.

tinsy
    Free Member

Ebay and keep an eye out, not that many 25.4mm about funnily enough, thought there would have been loads…

Bought some brand new Azonic ones for £28……

wwaswas

your good looks unimportant to you then hora?

pk-ripper
    Free Member

have a look at merlin, they’re always decently priced for these.

Don’t get RF ones though – I put a crack in mine within 2 months despite no crashes and only riding gay-lite.

hora
    Free Member

I had monkeylites previously from ebay.ca. I put a real nasty nick in the carbon weave (with overtightened lockons) and the weave on one end was crushed from where I fell off. A lad in my LBS at the time still had them off me (for free). With hindsight I bet he sold them on.

cmyk
    Free Member

i have some lo rise eastons, brand new, still in the packaging if you fancy them.
    i would have to check the rise and width.

hora
    Free Member

cmyk, yes please. I’m popping out in abit for a ride in Calderdale (dayoff) so wont check until early evening markhoracekuk@yahoo.com

cmyk
    Free Member

will do

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Carbon riser bars (25.4) cheapest places?’ is closed to new replies.