Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Carbon Race Bikes
  • warton
    Free Member

Ok,
    I'm looking to get a new carbon race bike, and I want to take advantage of the 09 offers currently out there. First one is a felt six pro. 1500 quid, down from 2200. the other one I've seen is a scott spark 20, 1700 down from about 2200 again.

What do you think, should I pay the extra and go with the scott. its obviously more well known as a trusted race bike, but will i get more for the money with the felt?

Both are XT spec, scott has fox 32F100RL, felt has rockshox reba sl…

will
    Free Member

I was looking at the Felt, I already own one Felt and am very impressed. Plus the Six looks very nice! I'd say go for that. Although i havn't ridden either of them 😉

warton
    Free Member

thats the problem really, both are online so taking a blind punt on either of them …

will
    Free Member

Riding the Felt is going to be hard as there are not many stockists. Riding the Scott will be easy. Have a go on the Scott, then see what you think. If your unsure get the felt.

Tbh… Neither will be crap.

Ps. Get the Felt 😉

warton
    Free Member

cheers Will, I'll see if I can get a ride of the scott, strangely enough I cannot find a review of the felt anywhere…

will
    Free Member

No…I had a look for a review as well.Nothing available. Hmmmm

matt-lewis
    Free Member

There is a carbon 29er, the Superfly for sale on the http://www.xcracer.com website. Sram XO group, Fox forks.

warton
    Free Member

I have been thinking about a 29er, but I'm being drawn towards the scott, anyone got one?

mookiebaylock
    Free Member

I have a spark…awesome bike. I would suggest it's a no brainer between the two really! It climbs great, is light and more than enough bike for uk trail riding etc…perfect race/marathon bike.
    Just read a few reviews of it or take a test ride somewhere if you can

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Carbon Race Bikes’ is closed to new replies.