Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Carbon forks. Great crash.
  • charliedontsurf

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eomGA8LXFDA[/video]

lister11
    Free Member

Should read……Massive Case. Great crash.

takisawa2

My leg sounded like that, when I broke it in a footie match back in my yoof.
    Ok, probably not, but it did make an audible crack.

Northwind

Might as well have made a big wedge and hammered it between the wheels! Did enjoy watching the wheel bounce around though.

dashed
    Free Member

Anything to do with carbon forks or more down to the fact he came up short and stacked into the lip??

AngusWells

Well, if you will put grown men on children’s bikes.

mocha
    Free Member

What he said…

charliedontsurf

He came up short for sure. But dave from identiti bikes told me two carbon forks popped that day (not identiti products) He then showed me a prototype fork that his team use…. It is steel.

Best considered as the single speed crashing champs. Great day out.

float
    Free Member

gonna need a lawyer for that case.

andyl
    Free Member

Oi! Quit knocking carbon stuff or I’ll stop recommending all the bits at your shop to people 😉

charliedontsurf

I like carbon, I sell carbon, I use carbon…. But personally if I had the talent to race bmx at that level, I would probably not use a carbon fork. But then you don’t get many 15 stone plus bmx racers.

I watched the racing and everyone was going for broke, flat out racng, win or burn. And this ethic of all or nothing probably comes over to the weight vs durability of their gear.

scaredypants

Has to be said, takes some talent to park up both bits right down there out of everybody’s way

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Carbon forks. Great crash.’ is closed to new replies.