Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Carbon crank dilema…..
  • Toombsy
    Free Member

I have just recieved a warranty replacement FSA K-force carbon crank and ceramic BB – its a 2009 model – replaced for the 2007 (I think) model. It was replaced because the pedal thread insert came loose inside the carbon arm. My dilema is do I install this crank hoping that being a newer model they have sorted the problem or should I sell it and get a different manufacurer's crank?

bonj
    Free Member

is it an MTB or road one?
    if it's a road one in compact version 34-50 i might be intrested in taking it off your hands.

firestarter
    Free Member

did you need the receipt for the exchange and who did you go thru mate im presuming its the mtb one cheers

Toombsy
    Free Member

they are mtb ones
    I took bike to LBS and they sent off cranks to importer (I assume) – must say a great service as I didnt have receipt, took less than a week to get new cranks!

wwaswas

if you're happy with the service you've had on a 2 year old set of cranks then stick with them and reward the importers good service?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

if you're happy with the service you've had on a 2 year old set of cranks then stick with them and reward the importers good service?

Yes, that seems reasonable. The chances are the new ones will be fine as well. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Carbon crank dilema…..’ is closed to new replies.