Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Car seat covers – any recomendations?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

after buying this today i think i need some seat covers sharpish!!

130 BHP TDCI Mondeo

Any GOOD covers that will fit a mondeo and not look shit?

spooky_b329

I got some Aldi ones for my Mondeo, but to be honest, I had low expectations for fit and looks! They only get put on when needed, not the sort of thing you can leave on all the time.

Make sure you get ones that are compatible with the side airbags in your seats.

The 130TDCi is very nice 🙂 Take a look on fordmondeo.org for advice on cleaning out the EGR valve, my car has done about 15,000 less than yours and the EGR was so gunged up it was almost blocked. After cleaning it out the car is smoother and doesn’t smoke under hard acceleration either.

timber

that’ll be why I got one with a black interior

from experience, the halfords ones are crap
    Town and Country cost more, but are tougher by a long way and actually waterproof – have had these in various Land Rover, pick-ups and vans at work

don’t want to drive too far on them – real sweaty

coatesy
    Free Member

Try carseat covers.co uk, tailored to fit, waterproof and many options for colours, materials and styles.Mine have been excellent.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

will have a look coatsey

neilb67
    Free Member

Flag down your local Snap-on or Mac Tools dealer in his van and get on of their seat covers. Iv had mine in my van for 3 years now. Just pull it off in the evening if I go out in it.

Theres a few here

racing_ralph
    Free Member

whats good about them neil?

neilb67
    Free Member

Hard wearing, easily cleaned. Ive had mine for three years in my van and before that I had them in my Focus. Easy to slip on and off. Top just slips over the headrest and the front then pulls over the front of the seat. And when you are in your Sunday best you can just pull it off.

When I was in work we had about ten of them and used them on customers cars when we had to move them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Car seat covers – any recomendations?’ is closed to new replies.