Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Capra sizing
  • miketbrown
    Free Member

Thinking about getting a Capra for my son – he’s 6′ (184cm) and still has a few cm to grow yet. Not sure whether to go for a medium or large. He likes to be very agile ton the bike and throws it around a fair bit. Not sure whether Capras come up small (like Canyon used to) or not. Any advice very welcome.

mega
    Free Member

large (or even xl alu)

look on pinkbike, probably the most asked question and has been asked and answered many times

great bike and sounds like you are a great dad! lucky lad.

jimw
    Free Member

One friend is 6′ and has a large, thinks it is just right, another is 5’10” tried the large, thought it was too big and now has a medium.

zero-cool
    Free Member

I’m 6′ and the Large is fine for me when I tried one.
    Some people look at the geometry and complain they’re too short but I’ve found them alright.

Tom KP

colp

I’m just over 6′ and my lad’s medium feels stretched out compared to my old medium Heckler.
    Sat on a large and it felt like my DH bike.

whiter74
    Free Member

I got a large at 6ft . Medium is too small

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Same here. I’m 6 ft and have a large, it’s just right for me.

gavjackson1984
    Free Member

6,2 here got an XL. I feel a large would have been too short for me. However I’ve only got about 10cm of seatpost I could lower

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

I’m 6’2″ here and ride a large, I feel it’s fine for me. Even ridden 105km off road (London to Brighton) on it and no issues

gorillainthepeak
    Free Member

I’m just under 6ft and I ride a L which I reckon is almost perfect. If you think he might grow some more I wouldn’t go For an M. I’ve had mine nearly three months and I love it. Early days though ..

rickon
    Free Member

I’m 5’11 and had a play on a large, it felt a good size for me, any smaller and it’d have felt like a bmx. Definitely NOT a medium, but maybe an XL if the L isnt big enough.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Capra sizing’ is closed to new replies.