Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Canyon Nerve – Suspension Seal Bushings and Spacers
  • spiderbike
    Free Member

Just going through the (overdue) process of re-building the rear end of my Canyon Nerve…

Using simplybearings for the bearings.

But discovered I also need new seal bushings, plus nylon spacer washers.

Parts A1012041, A1024263 in the following exploded diagram:
    http://www.canyon.com/downloads/supportcenter/nerve_xc_11.pdf

Does anyone know where I can source these from, other than possibly Canyon directly?

mrelectric

I didn’t need them; just bearings. Seals (such as they are) & Nylon bits were ok.all on older posts.

spiderbike
    Free Member

Unfortunately I damaged one of the seal bushings whilst disassembling 🙁

Once the bearings in the BB pivot are removed, are the chainstays then free to be detached?

Also did the superstar bearing puller work on the bearings at the wheel axle pivot?

curiousyellow
    Free Member

I asked Canyon nicely and they’re replacing the bearings on mine under warranty. Maybe worth getting in touch with them if the bike’s still covered.

maico
    Free Member

Where are you finding these Canyon pdf diagrams ?
    I had a hunt around their site and can’t find them.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

They will send them to you if you e-mail them asking for it.

I have a copy for last year’s Nerve, drop me an e-mail if you need them.

spiderbike
    Free Member

I found the exploded diagram via google – I can’t find the pdfs directly on the site either…

maico
    Free Member

curiousyellow, can you email the pdf thanx

maico61@hotmail.com

mrelectric

“Once the bearings in the BB pivot are removed, are the chainstays then free to be detached?” That’s what I remember , yes, pulling firmly but carefully.
    “Also did the superstar bearing puller work on the bearings at the wheel axle pivot?” I think the bearing puller helped but it was all some months ago now. the BB one with the cylindrical bush; think I had to knock it out with a chisel, usual finesse.
    New bearings all popped back in ok tho.

I’ve PDFs of 2011 & 12 if anyone needs them; email in profile.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Canyon Nerve – Suspension Seal Bushings and Spacers’ is closed to new replies.