Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • cant stop thinking about a road bike… is this one alright?
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

the house has got a nice small garden you could put the extra kid in, and family could pitch up tents in the ample parking? lol

i cant see me giving up on the morning gym sessions before work for a while, i’ve always enjoyed the gym but struggled when trying various gyms after work, finding one i can go to in the morning on the way to work has been as much of a revelation to my attitude towards keeping healthy as discovering riding a couple of years ago 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

after a long chat about money and committing to using it, i should be picking up this bad boy tomorrow:

http://www.viking.org.uk/2012-viking-san-remo-59cm-gents-16-speed-road-bike/

going to be breaking up my hack bike and selling a couple of bits (frame, saddle, stem, seatpost etc) to put some money towards it 🙂

the viking will cost me a grand total of 289.99 new. its about 1-2lbs heavier than the triban but is a double instead of triple chainset and has the same chainset as the 500quid triban that decathlon offer.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘cant stop thinking about a road bike… is this one alright?’ is closed to new replies.