Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • cant find one trek stache 8 size 19"
  • milkyman
    Free Member

I am looking to get a trek stache 8 in a size 19″ but my LBS not got any and says trek uk has sold out, so can any one help out, shops that might have one in
    cheers

khani
    Free Member

Spitalfields cycle surgery show one in stock..

milkyman
    Free Member

nice one for that, thank you

khani
    Free Member

You’re welcome 😀 enjoy!

milkyman
    Free Member

you know that’s what I love about this site, was struggling to find what I wanted and now that’s to you it will be in my local store on Friday, its not all about wheel sizes and tyre choice on here 🙂

thanks again

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

This place rocks!

milkyman
    Free Member

yes it does well chuffed

milkyman
    Free Member

I hope I like it, but they said I can test ride it and if I don’t like it I get my deposit back so its all good

khani
    Free Member

its not all about wheel sizes and tyre choice on here

No, it’s about bikes… Those Stache’s look nice 😀 although the wheels may explode….

milkyman
    Free Member

well its better than the frame snapping, which has happened one to many times on my spicy

st

Well I’ve been enjoying my Stache 7 over the last 3 months so you should be fine.

milkyman
    Free Member

Which size did you go for?

st

19″. I’m 6’1″ in my socks. Put a short stem on immediately though.

milkyman
    Free Member

I tried a 21 in shop today not a stache, but a similar trek and while top tube length felt ok bike just felt really big overall, so I hope the 19 does the job, im dead on 6ft

khani
    Free Member

I’m 6ft with a 34 leg and a 19inch trek fits me perfectly, had a Gary Fisher X-cal and now got a Trek Wahoo (same frame as the X-cal and they’re a good fit and ride.
    So you’ll probably be good on a 19…
    My Wahoo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘cant find one trek stache 8 size 19"’ is closed to new replies.