Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cannondale Lefty headset bearings
  • chugg08

Hi Folks
    Noticed a few old threads on this but nothing recently. Does anyone know where I can get new headset bearings for a Lefty? All bikeshops I’ve tried seem to be sold out. The part is HD169 or B543 2RS MAX if you look on the manufacturers websites (Enduro).
    Cheers

z1ppy

Nothing obviously listed there on Betd that I can see, as their a really weird sizing, I was told by a bearing suppier there more “aircraft” sized bearing than anything they’d normally supply.
    CRC used to sell em but didn’t last time I checked.

So Tony @ Thumbprint tuning supplied me my last set £12.50 each (probably some P&P too – I had my lefty serviced @ the same time) if that helps, give him a ring & ask (rather than email).
    But Noah’s arc or any Cannondale dealer should be able to help really.

disco_stu
    Free Member

For all things cannondale its worth looking at Dr Cannondale.

I’ve used them for bearings and other bits and pieces in the past and have always had good service off them.

z1ppy

Disco Stu, did think to mention them, but I thought it’s not very clear on their site as to whether you get one or two bearing for your 19euro’s.

amedias
    Free Member

take another look at the betd website, the bearing number you listed is there

B-543 2rs Max

5 items up from the bottom….or 2nd calling Tony to see if he has some in stock.

z1ppy

you are indeed correct, I daftly expected it to mention “cannondale” in the bearing description.

chugg08

Excellent, thanks guys.

peteimpreza

Have you tried the Edinburgh Bike Co Op site?

chugg08

Unfortunately Edinburgh co-op are out of stock at the moment – they have them on order. I’ve left a message for Tony at Thumbprint tuning.
    Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Lefty headset bearings’ is closed to new replies.