Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cannock new trails bedded in yet?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

How are they holding up, last time I went they were just so loose but wasn't long after opening. We've had a fair bit of rain of late, has it helped or wrecked them?

neil853
    Free Member

i was there last weekend and there some braking bumps in places but i think its held up really well. i think some of the volunteers have done some re-grading already!

i really like cannock, has an old'school feel 8)

BigJohn

We did the tackeroo bit last Sunday. Caravan site down to Swinnos. It was in better condition than on the opening weekend.

stumpy01

I was there last Saturday and it was great….bit worn in places but we had a nice ride.

Now it's longer it's definitely worth the extra travel time for me to get to.

WorsthorneWarrior
    Free Member

I was there last Saturday & TBH i couldn't believe how cut up it was for a relatively new trail – big potholes everywhere!

Saying that i really enjoyed it & it wouldn't put me off going back, maybe i'm just being a softie as i opted for the hardtail when it would maybe have been more fun on the full sus!

Haze

Rode it last week, first time since the opening few days – lots of braking bumps.

Not a big problem as it's all riding, but kills your speed in all the fast flowy bits.

Still lots of fun though 🙂

neil853
    Free Member

anyone done the black sections near the last road crossing? did them for the first time last weekend 😯

they were interesting, got though them at speed, definately the way forward as any slower i don't think i would have got through

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cannock new trails bedded in yet?’ is closed to new replies.