Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2015 Canfield Balance
  • iolo
    Free Member

I’m looking for a bike that I can use for the occasional xc jaunt (read this as not a very quick but fun spin) but can also be used at a bike park. The Canfield Balance has caught my eye. It looks capable and I doubt I’ll see many out in the hills of Austria.
    Does anyone have any real time experience of this bike? It will be my only bike.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Being huge Canfield stockists and resellers why dont you give Overspoke cycles a call in Bewdley, he rides himself and will I’m sure of ridden this bike so can give you a bit of perspective. Mark isn’t like most bike shops either and he wont sell you something just for the sake of it so I’d expect an honest answer.

oldtalent
    Free Member

I have one, it was my only bike. I spent a stack of money to buy something I would keep, rather than buying an off the shelf bike each year, using man maths, this saves money in the long term!
    Its a very good bike & got used for everything from xc to dh days. Obviously a do it all bike is a compromise & for the bigger days out I eventually bought a dh bike as well for the extra safely factor.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2015 Canfield Balance’ is closed to new replies.