Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • cane creek 110 headset from crc.
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Did many people get one in the recent VIP sale? The picture shows interloc spacers and the instructions mention them. Anyone contacted them about it? What response did you get?

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Yes bought 2 in the first private CRC sale, would be rude not too at that price 😉

Mine didn’t come with spacers either, just the small top one, not bothered though as don’t think the spacers are meant to be great.

Wibble89
    Free Member

The steerer spaces or the top race seal spacers? Googling says that they no longer come with the steerer spaces, its just old pictures and instructions as cane creek haven’t sent out new information to retailers. Mine is missing the seal spacers.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Good point. No seal spacer either.

doof_doof
    Free Member

Looks like the 2011 version is a little different to the 2010 version CRC is flogging:

Neither of my 110’s came with steerer spacers.

bol

Ironically the new 110 graphics cost an extra £110 compared to the price of the model in the CRC private sale. Chuffed with mine so far. I’ll grab another when I’m next invited.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Mine didn’t come with spacers either, just the small top one.

+1

Contacted CRC but they haven’t replied. I’ve got loads though so no big deal.

wwaswas

that’s odd my crc private sale one was retail boxed and came with about an inch of spacers and the instructions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘cane creek 110 headset from crc.’ is closed to new replies.