Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Canada van rental insurance
  • andyuk86
    Free Member

Bit of a long shot but does anyone know where I can get van rental insurance covering a trip to Canada?

I’m really struggling at the moment and starting to come to terms with the fact I might have to pay Enterprise a silly amount to cover the CDW! Getting it for a car in Canada is pretty easy or a van in the UK, but not a van in Canada.

Cheers,
    Andy

evh22
    Free Member

Have you tried Moneymaxim ? They give reasonable comparison quotes for annual insurance that covers CDW, but also covers full insurance and 3rd party. If you hire a car in Canada they may not include these as standard as the locals are covered by some government scheme. They might cover vans too? Get an annual policy if you are going longer than a few days.

andyuk86
    Free Member

Yeah, I did try that website but they are all UK/Europe only. Doesn’t seem like any UK companies are willing to cover a van in Canada! Really frustrating.

evh22
    Free Member

I got worldwide insurance from them for a car… I hope… (quickly goes and checks). What’s the definition of a van? Maybe call their broker?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Canada van rental insurance’ is closed to new replies.