Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • can you recommend me some good multiplayer games (pc/360)?
  • racefaceec90

at the end of the month (30th december) i will finally be getting a proper broadband internet connection line fitted (not fibre optic though),as i also have a new pc (£300 toshiba satellite from argos),which i am very happy with/am able to play oblivion on it for one thing (not powerful enough i don’t think for skyrim though).

am just wondering what online games you might recommend (360 also).nothing too high spec for pc.also am not really into cod games (although i do like fps games).

if anyone want’s to play against a rubbish player (team play e.t.c) my 360 gamertag will be adamski2112.

LET BATTLE COMMENCE! 😀

willard

BF3 is worth a bit of a shot if you like FPS games. However, if you’ve not played it much in the past, prepare to get ruined by pre-pubescent kids that have done nothing but play the game since it was released.

jekkyl

An excellent free to play game is team fortress 2,you’ll have to download steam first but that’s free too. It’s one you can pick up very quickly. Another one on steam that’s free to play is DOTA2 but that takes more time to get good at.

Duffer
    Free Member

An excellent free to play game is team fortress 2,you’ll have to download steam first but that’s free too

Agreed. CoD is for kids who take it far too seriously. TF2 is bloody good, ridiculous, fun. Also, it’s a completely even playing field, so if you’re getting beaten, it’s not because someone else has paid for better stuff than you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘can you recommend me some good multiplayer games (pc/360)?’ is closed to new replies.