• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by kilo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Can you recommend me a track pump.
  • robhughes
    Free Member

Evening all.The time has come to buy a track pump as i,m fed up of using mini pumps.Can you lot recommend me mid price reliable one.There,s just tooo many to choose from.
    Cheers guys….

boriselbrus
    Free Member

My Specialized air tool has been very reliable for over 5 years and it does a LOT of work, nice and fast as well. In comparison I had a Topeak one before that. It worked well, but after 2 years it died.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Jo blow yellow one. Works well

kayak23

Airwave green one, it’s a really nice colour and pumps up me tyres good.

stevied
    Free Member

Got a Joe Blow sport from Merlin on a deal, not expensive but does what a pump should do very well..

robhughes
    Free Member

Cheers guys 😀

bigblackshed

Silca Pista. It will be the last track pump you will ever buy. Then you’ll have to decide who gets it in your will.

robhughes
    Free Member

Good call bigblackshed…Nice bit of wood there. . 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Joe Blow Sport for sheer functionality

The Lezyne ones for utter class….

br
    Free Member

Don’t get a cheap one…, Joe Blow’s work well.

And if the chap that borrowed mine at GT earlier this year is on STW, can I have it back please – not his fault, I forgot and drove off 😕

MoreCashThanDash

Oh yeah, think about what you need it for – Santa bought me a lovely Lezyne MTB track pump last year, but it didn’t have enough puff for my road tyres.

A Wiggle discount and the classifieds off here resulted in a Lezyne roadie track pump mysteriously arriving to replace it – takes a few more strokes to get a mountain bike tyre up to pressure, but it doesn’t matter when you are doing it in a warm dry garage

composite
    Free Member

I have had the Park Tools one for 2 years and it’s still going strong. Does exactly what its supposed to.

robhughes
    Free Member

MoreCashThanDash…Just mtb bud…

zerocool

Steel Lezyne track pump. Available in high pressure (skinny) for road bikes or low pressure (high volume) for mtbs. I use the high pressure one for all bikes, but apparently the lower pressure one is great for inflating tubeless setups

kilo

My joe blow is a pita, been apart numerous times, I’ve got a cheapo giant that has been more reliable, the best has been an sks rennkopmpressor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Can you recommend me a track pump.’ is closed to new replies.