Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Can you recommend good routes (road and off) around Ipswich bizarrely
  • cp

Not the place you normally think of for mtb mecca, but can anyone reccomend some routes around Ipswich?

I'm going for a long weekend with my gf (friends reunion thing) and we're taking the bikes to head out on a couple of rides. either scenic on or offroad routes would be great. gps routes fantastic, if not, places to go recommends etc…

we'll be going to Thetford on the way back, so that's the obvious (to me) one!

sundaywobbler

Try:

http://www.trogmtb.com

check out the forum, think they're trailbuilding this weekend but there might be someone about that'll show you round. They're based out of Tunstall, just the other side of Woodbridge and have hosted a couple of rounds of Thetford summer and winter series.

HTH

cp

cheers for link – have found a couple of forests from it 🙂

will just go exploring the rest of the time!

mickasaki
    Free Member

The best route around ipswich.. the A14!! get out of there! tunstall is allways worth ago, also down beside the orwell bridge, Nacton? long time since i've been down there,, but seem to remember there being a nice path with some good drops down to the shoreline.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Can you recommend good routes (road and off) around Ipswich bizarrely’ is closed to new replies.