Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Can you pass the UK Citizenship test? I didnt so I have to leave the country
  • ratadog

Apparently this is true- but that’s rubbish, there’s walk-in minor injuries centres at loads of hospitals. And if I want to get my leg checked out I speak to my consultant, not my GP, even though I’ve been discharged.

Agree, subtle attempt to con the johnny come latelys into reducing load on secondary care methinks.

Mind you as I got 17/24 and most here did little better if we all have to leave there may be no-one left to see you when you get to hospital GPs letter or no.

ratadog

Personally my vote is for New Zealand, if only because that is where Mrs Ratadog will be heading. Wonder what their entrance exam is like?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh! Ten out of ten! 😀

(Goes off to celebrate by getting drunk in town centre, insult women, get thrown out of pub, have a fight, urinate in shop doorway, vomit copiously over self, end up in A+E with unexplained head injuries)

Thank God I’m British!

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘Can you pass the UK Citizenship test? I didnt so I have to leave the country’ is closed to new replies.