Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • can you help me find a bike for £450 (for my daft brother)
  • milkyman
    Free Member

my brother has a long history of drug and alcohol abuse and I could go on forever about it, but anyway I wont, my dad has asked me what bike he should get him on a budget of £450, so I said id have a look in to it and then I thought I would ask on here the more help I get the better, so we have a budget of £450, im happy to pay the postage charges if needs be, he is 6ft so would need a large I think, wheel size doesn’t matter and neither does rear suspension, and we don’t need brand new either

im going to have a look on pink bike etc. but if you could help me out that would be great, the reason my dad is helping him out is that he has been on and of with substance abuse for years and he thinks what can we do get him away from the drug dealers etc., I don’t think it will work for one min, but if my dad is happy to pay for it for him im happy to take him out riding his bike

any help you can give would be good, and I hope we are all enjoying the nice weather

thanks in advance
    craig

binners

It sounds like you’ve got the whole ‘managing expectations’ thing sorted in your own mind anyway 😉

If you’re after new, then Pauls cycles is usually the first port of call. Then maybe put a wanted on the classifieds. Its a known fact that among the forum regulars there are approximately 23, 679, 639 bikes sat in man-caves that never get used

Good luck with it all.

woody2000
    tall_martin

linkI’ve got a cannodale scalpel for sale, full xtr, £500
    Its an xl but a smallis one I recon 6ft wold be fine.

misterchris
    Free Member
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘can you help me find a bike for £450 (for my daft brother)’ is closed to new replies.