Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Can we have a poll on the front page please ?
  • I don't know if Lord Singletrack reads his own forum, or does requests, but if you're reading this, sir, could we have a poll to see how many mountain bikers are members of a national organisation like IMBA or CTC ?

The question relates to this thread.
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/possible-meeting-with-the-forestry-commission-in-wyre-forest

Is there an organisation that would be better placed to deal with the FC over local mountain biking issues than a couple of local mountain bikers ?
    It would be interesting to know not how many total members they have got, but what proportion of mountain bikers they represent.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Like this one?

Junkyard
    Free Member

or this

Good idea IMHO

Did this ever happen ?
    I don’t always read the front page, so I may have missed it.

Anyway, with the recent discussion on Rights of Way, would it be a good idea to find out who would be best to represent us and how many of us they already represent.

TooTall
    Free Member

Too many ‘individuals’ in mountain biking. They is rad and individual and don’t seem to want to group together in any way or have anyone else speak on their behalf.

rOcKeTdOg

I don’t want to be associated with you lot

I’m always wary of approaching organisations such as the FC over access as they may not have realised how many bikers use their woods and might actively try to stop it, keep it quiet and stealthy i say

69er
    Free Member

Poles are handy things, especially when you’ve got an itch you just can’t scratch…

Nature’s equivalent;

warton
    Free Member

rossi46
    Free Member

He’s a pretty good Pol……

rossi46
    Free Member

Bob Nudd’s pretty good on the pole too……

Frankers
    Free Member

This is the only Pol I have heard off

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Can we have a poll on the front page please ?’ is closed to new replies.