Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • can someone do me a favour and summarise where the Lee Anderson story is up to?
  • terrahawk
    Free Member

I read it all up to page 7, been away for a couple of days and now don’t have time to read all that I’ve missed.

Has he done a bunk?
    Have the police apprehended the men who scared his mum?
    Has the Iphone turned up in the post?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

maybe.
    what men?
    what iphone?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I’ve had a brief peek in, once or twice, but as it’s already up to almost 700 posts, I don’t really think that any Rude involvement is going to help, at this stage.

As far as I can gather, it seems that this IWH person has taken money off a few bods, yet not actually sent them owt. does not in any way seem to be particularly forthcoming about what has happened to their goods/money, either.

Hora’s involved, somehow. something about some cash being sent through the post (illegal), I dunno.

There’s also been talk of ostriches ans penguins, and rally car accidents.

It’s all a bit much for me, I’m afraid.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Look the rest of us have stuck with it. You’ll never get on in life of you quit at the first 7 pages!

Oh and don’t forget to look out for the rallying ostriches on page 11….

DezB
    Free Member

Hora’s not involved. He’s just being picked on. He did send some money in the post I think, which is a bit silly. They have these new fangled things called cheque books these days you know.

CaptJon
    Free Member

People still ain’t got their stuff.

Harry_the_Spider

He’s a theiving #### who should be topped then dumped in a landfill site.

sharki
    Free Member

ok, being some what local, i’ve inside info.

A group of hardened STW’s have gone down to Plymouth armed with high tech gadgetry, after seeing it’s the latest must have battering tools, they spent their city wages and were chuffed to receive it the very NEXT day.
    A convoy of bmw, audi’s and blackedout 4x4s descended on cornwall to a known address.

Being greated at the door by IWN’s MILF, i mean mummy, one group in full body armour and full facers went up stairs and dragged the boy from his bedroom and he’s at present forced to watch a video being made, to be put up for auction to pay back those you’ve lost out…

The vid will be called ‘how mummy helped me pay my rent’ special guests, the city lycra boyz….

davidrussell
    Free Member

a short film then.

lets get to 700 posts before we reveal the plot in this thread!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yeah sorry for asking about the rally car and ostriches. I know from previous incidents I shouldn’t be on STW when lagered up and mis-reading threads or when tired and emotional. Please accept humble apologies for my confusion and I realise now it was all a creative visualisation and the video doesnt actually exist, although anyone googling “rally car ostrich” will now flippin get my post which is not a legacy one wishes to leave the world huh?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

that post about the ostriches etc was probably the best reply to a thread ever posted on any forum anywhere ever.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘can someone do me a favour and summarise where the Lee Anderson story is up to?’ is closed to new replies.