Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Can MTB'ing in this weather give you piles?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Coz if it doesn’t nothing will 😉

Offroaded to work this morning – usually take 25-30 mins – took me 1hr 10 mins with some walking. Bloody hell – how bumpy on the melted and then refrozen snow!!!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I thought ‘roids were caused by to much straining on the bog?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Straining or child birth – However I looked similar on my bike trying to turn the pedals today 😉

ton

‘roids’ and warfarin make for a bloody mess…………..i will tell thee 😉

tf
    Free Member

Absolutely, in these slippery conditions your ‘rse will be tighter than ever 😀

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL – it certainly is 😉

sturmey
    Free Member

funnily enough riding doesn’t seem to bother mine but the morning after a bag of salted peanuts thats a different matter 😥

wwaswas

the morning after a bag of salted peanuts thats a different matter

well, if you will use them as a suppository.

sturmey
    Free Member

Ah I shall remember to chew my food properly in future the smaller bits may not rough me up so much.

user-removed
    Free Member

I’m alwys surprised at how little this topic comes up, on a forum full of middle aged men who spend a lot of time perched on bike saddles!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Well I did it again on the way back so we shall see how my ass is tomorrow morning 😯

sturmey
    Free Member

Please start reading from the top not from here up you may get the wrong end of the stick after foxys last post

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL

Vortexracing

don’t bother with preparation ‘H’

you can stick it up your arse for what good it does you 😆

IGMC

yunki
    Free Member

I dunno if it gives you piles.. I can say with 100% certainty that it hasn’t cured mine though..

foxyrider
    Free Member

😆 But obviously not at having piles 🙂 I’ll let you know if I develop piles after this week 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Can MTB'ing in this weather give you piles?’ is closed to new replies.