Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • can I just pop into Screwfix shop and buy?
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

or is it only website based? only been once in my life ages ago to collect something… my orders won’t push through in their click and collect, but it shows there are still 4 available in my local shop.only need 1 😐

timbur
    Free Member

Yes, pop in and buy most things.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Yeah it’s just like Argos. There’s a shop with not much to look at with a load of catalogues and you choose from them and order at the counter.

And then find they haven’t got the item you want in stock

wanmankylung
    Free Member

I have just used click and collect about 2 minutes ago, so it is working.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Cheers lads.

Is it working ? Local shop is Cov, will try now

maccruiskeen

Only way its different to argos is they’ll want you to register your address details – its only because the receipt you get is a trade invoice so needs a name and address on it. Its something you only have to do once though and you can just give your surname and postcode in future.

project
    Free Member

toolstationis cheaper if one localy, same concept, same bloke set them both up and made millions when he sold them

showerman
    Free Member

screwfix is owned by b&q

russ295
    Free Member

B&Q is owned by kingfisher. As is screwfix.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Precisely what project said.

russ295
    Free Member

I’ve a proper trade account at screwfix (plumbfix) and and I don’t have to go in the normal entrance. They have a special door for me. Makes me feel dead important.

molgrips
    Free Member

Screwfix in my experience have always been very helpful and give good service, for example they are more than happy to unpack stuff for you to look at it etc. The only caveat though is that they have quite a few things on their website that are either website only or are actually clearance items in one store in the country. Best stock check at your local store if you need to be sure.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I don’t have to go in the normal entrance. They have a special door for me. Makes me feel dead important.

I used to have a similar Ex

allthegear
    Free Member

I’ve a proper trade account at screwfix (plumbfix) and and I don’t have to go in the normal entrance. They have a special door for me. Makes me feel dead important.

Or they feel your appearance is too shocking for the general public?

Rachel

Sundayjumper

Screwfix Click’n’Collect has always worked perfectly for me. Do the order at home with a cuppa, drive there, it’s ready to go, pay & walk out. That’s how all shopping should work as far as I’m concerned.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘can I just pop into Screwfix shop and buy?’ is closed to new replies.