Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Can I get high legally -BBC3
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

Posh **** drinking Fosters. George Lame being "cool".
    Have they not tried Tangfastics FFS! Bag of shite.

*chnges channel to shameless*

Talkemada
    Free Member

Tangfastics are more addictive than Crack! How it's legal to sell them to children, I don't know…

Woody
    Free Member

Watched that last time it was on with interest. And George is quite cool 8)

Thay are still selling loads of the 'legal high' stuff in local garages including one which made me laugh. It's a little tube with 5 coffee cups printed on the side which equates to the amount of caffeine it contains. Why not simply put 5 spoons of Nescafe in a little cup and drink that at a fraction of the cost. Doh 🙄

Kevevs
    Free Member

"Why not simply put 5 spoons of Nescafe in a little cup and drink that at a fraction of the cost"

I do! use Kenco. 2 tablespoons in a pint mug,3 aspartame sweetnerz and a handful of tangfastics and yer ready to RRRrrock! (and piss)

Lifer
    Free Member

Talkemada – Member
    Tangfastics are more addictive than Crack!

I understood that crack was just a bit 'moreish'

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

crack was just a bit 'moreish'

Greggs has more to answer for than the pusherman!

sweepy
    Free Member

aye say what you like about crack- it keeps the weight off

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Crystal meth – it gives you wings! (and s**t teeth) 😉

tootallpaul

Did they mention "Chat" or "Qat"?

Now I'm living in Ethiopia there are Chat shops everywhere- I don't partake myself, but I understand it is legal in the UK- in the US it is classed the same as Heroin…

P

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

khat is illegal, well technicaly the chemicals are (class C), but the plant isnt, which makes it a bit of a gray area. In the same way mushrooms are only illegal if you process them.

That and the volume of leaves needed to get 'high', its short shelf life, and inability to grow in this country mean its not a big concern. I guess if it became a larger problem they'd do somethign about it.

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes, the synthetic versions of Qat, called Cathinones were just banned because of the Mephedrone scare.

Hello Tootallpaul – Hope you're getting on well out there. Your stereo is still providing sterling service here!

tootallpaul

thisisnotaspoon- I guess its quite strong here, as its grown all round the town where I live! I was told by people that do, that its only worth taking if its same day fresh…

A new chat shop has just opened on the corner of my street- there goes the neighbourhood! Though the guys who run it seem to be very friendly…

Hi Chapaking! Its going very well thanks. Its tough at times, but rewarding. Glad the stereo worked out well!

P

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

my legal high is riding my bike
    or sex :o)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can I get high legally -BBC3’ is closed to new replies.