Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Can I buy a new delivery tube for my Camelbak?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Mine has some dark patches in it which I'm not convinced are benign. Can I get a spare and if so who from and how much?

Ta loves.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

just get a metal coat hanger and stuff some tissue through it to clean it out, then soak it occasionally in bleach or Milton!

Fueled
    Free Member

Not sure if it works for a Camelbak, but Homebase sell some lovely tubing for about 20p a meter that did the job for my platypus.

benji_allen
    Free Member

Get a tube extender kit. It's basically just another tube, but has a bit with it to join to your existing one. They're about £7 IIRC.

Everlong
    Free Member

Just use a length of garden hose pipe!

Mucho cheap at the price and bigger bore for faster delivery!

😀

falkirk-mark

Dunno I would be happy to use tubing not specifically for food type use

Suggsey
    Free Member

Just use Wilkinsons own Milton type fluid and a thin bottle/tube brush and soak overnight. The main problem I find is with all the pulling the tube on and off eventtually the liner of the tube starts to peel away so you end up cutting the tube shorter and shorter. I know they are now doing it with a qr tubing connection but cant help wondering if other brands tubes and valves are better than Camelbaks.

househusband

As per sfb; I used some wire to drag some paper towel wadding through – I'd also passed sterilising fluid through the tube too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can I buy a new delivery tube for my Camelbak?’ is closed to new replies.