Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Can anyone recommend a builder in the paisley / Inverclyde area?
  • stevie750

I need to get my garage roof replaced. It’s got a concrete/asbestos roof on just now and it leaks a lot so I want that removed and a new one put one.

Can anyone recommend a builder in the paisley / Inverclyde area that could do this?

stevie750

Anyone?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I also need to do this and I’m over Erskine way. Maybe we can team up and do them together?

km79
    Free Member

With a name like that you better find out if he has a gimp suit first.

trademark
    Free Member

I know a good roofer in Balloch, he’s camping right now but I’ll text him now and I’ll come back to this post.

stevie750

@zedsdead, thanks but I really don’t want to do anything myself when involves asbestos

@trademark
    , my email is in my profile

trademark
    Free Member

Ok, Stevie, Facebook says he’s still camping.
    I’ll email you his number.

muzz
    Free Member

Don’t use the meathead who goes by the name of West Coast Builders / Joiners, he likes to veer his meathead chromedome and his Transit Connect van towards cyclists to give them a fright.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

no worries Stevie

Trademark, can you pass details here too – really need to fix mine as it’s leaking badly

Cheers

dumbbot
    Free Member

http://www.jtmchale.co.uk/

They removed our chimney, and we still have a functioning gas fire so installed a flue. Not many builders will touch gas work, maybe they can do asbestos? all done in a few days and were very good.

trademark
    Free Member

Will do Zed.

Edit;- sent.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

cheers fella

trademark
    Free Member

Oops, I put .com

Re-sent.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a builder in the paisley / Inverclyde area?’ is closed to new replies.