Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Can anyone help me to identify…
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

the purpose of this?

My girlfriend has put it here,I am unsure what to do with it. Can anyone help me?

sc-xc

It’s a magic eye picture. When your’e curling one out, look at that long enough and a dolphin will jump out.

Stoner
    Free Member

Tractor beam latching point. Aim your tractor beam at it to enable docking.

tomhoward

Bath matt? To save having to put ones delicate tootsies on a cold floor having indulged in a hot bath?

Neil-F
    Free Member

Its hiding something, silly mare has probably dropped some sort of hair colouring product and stained the floor.
    Get her telt!

scaredypants

It’s like the packets of OMO that girls used to put in the kitchen window

Are you expecting anyone round for tea ?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I was wondering while poking it disconsolately around the floor for the umpteenth time with my foot and mopping the floor around it.

What is OMO? Some sort of scale remover?

crftom
    Free Member

Pass, but it would wipe clean a chain a treat give it a go

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Looks to me like a hint on where to put damp wet muddy shoes and gear when you get home from a ride. I’ve got one in my house that magically materialises when it rains! It’s ace.

project
    Free Member

The FENG shui, is all wrong………..circles and straight lines unbalance each other, the tiles on the floor, dont intersect the panels of the bath at 90 degrees, the tiles are diffeent colours,

Irish_AL
    Free Member

Quite simple really it’s the Doppler effect

In classical physics, where the speeds of source and the receiver relative to the medium are lower than the velocity of waves in the medium, the relationship between observed frequency and emitted frequency.

twistedpencil

Uh oh, next it’ll be little rectangular bags filled with soft stuff liberally strewn around the house. The first appear on what you’ll believe is a comfortable sofa, then they start multiplying and next thing you know it takes 10 minutes each night to excavate the bed so it can be slept on…

Run now, don’t look back 😉

sunnrider
    Free Member

I´ll explain that one as soon as someone comes up with an answer as to the use for cushions piled up at the head of the bed.

@twistedpencil are our wimmin related?

project
    Free Member

The thing with usually females is they like to place covers over things, that dont need covering.

eg, toilet rolls have covers, some knitted, toilet seat lids have covers,dogs have little jackets on,tins of pet food have little plastic covers bought for them,floor mats will multiply in the bathroom,fancy floating candles, and more foam bath than is need to wash an entire rugby team is placed in alphabetical order around the bath, then more mats will suddenly appear each side of the bed,little trays will appear in the kitchen for tea bags to drip onto,small plates will apear for wet spoons involved in stirring things will also appear,as time goes on numerous cushions will appear,cookery books will take over the kitchen shelves, as will a bread maker, sandwich maker, coffee machine, blender,toaster,circular frying chip pan thing,ice creme maker,smoothie maker yogurt maker,all to be colour coordianted,be aware its the start of the takeover.

Before you know it youre living in a ARGOS catalogue house.

seavers
    Free Member

That is a tea towel. Legend has it women use it for something.

unovolo
    Free Member

She is a alien and the towel is actual a doorway to a wormhole which will transport you through time and space to her hell like dimension where a her comrades will then experiment on you leaving you as a empty husk devoid of all life.
    Don’t stand on it,you have been warned.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone help me to identify…’ is closed to new replies.