• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by mmb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Can anyone give me any advice on whats wrong with my knee?
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

so a while back i had a really sore knee, was out riding my rode bike in the cold in some leggings and after that it was mega sore. Between me and a friend who had the same problem and was much richer than me and visiting physios and the like for advice we decided it was burisitis or something similar (could be wrong) so stayed off the bike for a month or so and did lots of core body excersises.

I havent really been doing those for quite some time but recently got a really sore knee again in a different way. the first time it was more pressure sore, if i rode my bike or went up stairs for example, this time its more of a really tight feeling in my knee, i can not for the life of my crouch down with my knees bent or sit on my knees kind of thing that is agony, even bending it as if i was stretching my quads is very sore. However riding my bike isnt, i can feel it a bit when riding but not enough to stop me.

Im living abroad at the moment so firstly its not as easy to see a doctor and secondly im living in a place thats incredible for riding and only until may so dont want to miss out on riding especially…

any help?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Professinal help is the only way – diagnosis of anything over the internet is dodgy and vague knee pain? sorry – no chance

yossarian
    Free Member

MTFU, you are British aren’t you.

If it hurts again, hit it with a rock and go for a ten mile run.

argoose
    Free Member

pains good, it lets you know your alive, enjoy it, loads of M.P.s do 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

I diagnose the leggings as the cause of the problem. Leggings are for girls.

mmb
    Free Member

i had the same thing in my right knee for quite a while, couldn’t kneel down or bend the knee fully cos of a sharp pain. one day i forgot this and knelt down fully! there was snap (felt like something tearing) lots of pain for a few minutes and nothing since, it’s been fine. a mate reckons it was an amniotic sac that was inflamed due to a knock or something and then it burst so no more pain.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone give me any advice on whats wrong with my knee?’ is closed to new replies.