Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Camping!
  • jordie
    Free Member

+1 for ear plugs
    we had a big verbal scrap last night at a camp site in Peebles which woke us up at stupid o clock.The whole thing was because somebodys kid never done the dishes. 😆

qwerty
    Free Member

💡 shewee ❓

iainc

just back from a crackin 2 nights of ‘dads and boys’ at Hoddam, near Dumfries. 3 of us, each with our 2 boys, aged around 8 and 5. bit cold though. I was ok in a 3 seasons sleeping bag, but had to get the boys well wrapped up with blankets etc. stuck my nose (and other bits) out for a pee at 4 am this morning – thick fog and a frost – mid summer in Scotland !

My basic 5 man Vango Go Outdoors tent wants to become an Outwell methinks 🙂

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

@ Emma82, well the last hospital appt was pointless! he is having a scan tomorrow then we find out on Friday whether or not he needs surgery, fingers crossed he doesn’t!

nicky
    Free Member

Heater is usefull incase its cold and if you get a good soaking after riding. MP3 player, can/bottle opener. A quite campsite is essential and some are not that quite.
    There is a great one at Pencelli Castle close to Brecon, great for riding and can launch kayak from there to and good local pub. Canal path is part of the route for The Gap.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Camping!’ is closed to new replies.