Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Camino de Santiago
  • Ed2001
    Free Member

Has anyone on here done it? Either walking or on bike.I would be interested to hear anyones experiences
    Thanks Ed

patentlywill
    Free Member

+1

hummerlicious
    Free Member

Read Tim Moore's book, he did it with a donkey!

Stoner
    Free Member

read my blog @ pompinos.blogspot.com

we did the camino backwards as far as logrono for part of it.

on crapPy phone now. can answer qus later

gixer.john
    Free Member

What is it?

Ed2001
    Free Member

Gixer the magic of Google will reveal all.

grahamh
    Free Member

My Parents did it by bike, back in 96.

peteimpreza

Which route are you going to do?

There are many starting points.

Ed2001
    Free Member

Thanks for the blog link stoner it was a good read. I hadn't thought about doing the route backwards. As for route Pete I really don't know although my current feeling is that I would prefer to do it walking rather than biking.

ampthill

A mate walked it. He reckoned it wasn't wildly exciting, your passing through lots of not mountainous terrain.

we did a little bit by bike when we wee touring in the area. I liked it the area at bike speed but thought it would be going by a little slowly at walking pace (I do go walking, thats not just a cycling is best comment)

fontmoss
    Free Member

try eckinspain of this parish, hes thinking about doing it his year and is based in madriz

doug_basqueMTB.com

Hi Ed. I'm based in the Basque Country, just outside San Sebastian. I use some of the Camino dS around these parts on occasion. Some of it's fantastic on a bike, there's some really techy sections either on it or running parallel with it. Give me a shout, mail in profile, if I can be of any help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Camino de Santiago’ is closed to new replies.