Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Camelbak found in Hopton Woods Sat 16/05/15
  • tone46
    Free Member

After a great days ride in Hopton Woods, just about to leave and GF spotted a Camelbak Mule which had been left behind. As there is no site office there, I didn’t just want to leave it at the side of the road.

Before I hand it over, I will need you to describe exactly in the car park where it was left and the contents which are quite specific, which won’t be a problem if it is genuinely yours!

I’m not trying to be funny with asking for specifics but I really want to get this back to the owner and I am not sure what else to do….

Anybody else got any ideas??? Email in profile.

cheers all

tone46
    Free Member

Spoken to Pearce Cycles as they have close links to the Trails at Hopton and they are/have putting it up on their Facebook page.

Cmon Guys, could do with a bit of help on this.

A fellow MTB’er is seriously having a bad monday thinking how much its gonna cost to replace all this stuff.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

I have found few things over the years in places in less they have a site office/shop or web page you cant do much.Also you put it on there which is a start which I did few years back with something and found out that of all the people who cycle only 4% come on here.

tone46
    Free Member

Yea, I hear you dobiejessmo. I know what you’re saying and I can’t disagree….

Without giving the game away, the cost of replacing the Camelbak plus what was inside must be easily over £100. Not cheap. I’d be weeping on a Daily basis!

Its now up on Pearce Cycles Face ache page so you never know.

scruff
    Free Member

I once left mine on the carpark at Eastridge, a rider (who was also a policeman) picked it up, saw my thread on here and posted it back to me 😛

lcfr
    Free Member

Might be worth leaving a note up in the Hopton carpark?
    Just stick it on the tree by the qualifier track with an email contact address.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Just keep on trying.I found a camelback and helmet in the car park in the Forest Of Dean couple of years back the owner had move car nearer to cafe.So he was lucky I just went in the café and shouted are these anybodies and guy spoke up.He payed for my food nice of him.Thing he did say which maybe be true in some cases a lot would of but it on Ebay!!.Maybe that’s what the owner thinks has happen with the one you have.

tone46
    Free Member

Unfortunately still not heard anything yet…………..

If anybody is up at Hopton this weekend maybe ask a few other people in the car park. I know its a long shot but he/she might be going back to have a look around?
    Go on…be sociable for a change 😀

Cheers all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak found in Hopton Woods Sat 16/05/15’ is closed to new replies.