Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Calling Spesh Stumpjumper owners?
  • Highlandlogger
    Free Member

Was/still considering a 09 enduro, but have also seen a V nice 09 Stumpy.

Sorry, along way from 'big stores' up here so struggling to try em all out size wise.

so …..M or L (I'm 5'11") for a Stumpy ?

Cheers 🙂

Nico
    Free Member

L

Highlandlogger
    Free Member

I feared as much, the sale bike I've seen is a bloody M !

robarnold
    Free Member

Definitely L, they come up very short in TT length so you'll appreciate the extra stretch from a large, I would even consider getting a large and i'm only 5ft 8

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

I'm 6ft and you would need a L, unless you have short arms and legs in which case the M may be ok but whatever you should try……

ajantom

But I'm 6ft and feel comfy on a medium – it is a 2005, but I'm sure they haven't changed the geometry that much.

It's all down to how you like your bikes. I like them quite whippy and chuckable, but you may prefer it more stretched out.

Highlandlogger
    Free Member

Cheers guys

I asked the same question about the enduro, and everyone shouted M, so it just shows ya.

Looks like a trip to the bright lights to try a few bikes out is called for!
    Still also got an Enduro, a La pierre zesty, Cannondale Rize 140 on the radar

Cheers

i_am_JC
    Free Member

I'm 5'10" and ride a 2009 medium. Wouldn't want it any bigger myself!

Seems like the only conclusion is that you'll need to sit on one.

petrieboy

i'm 5ft11 and have average proportions – my 07 sworks is a medium and fits perfectly.

m0nster2
    Free Member

I've a medium 2007 FSR and have always felt it is a tad too large for me when it really matters.
    I'm 5'8" but with stumpy (pun intended) legs.

You need to give one a try but don't give up hope on the Medium working out I think.

Scarcat67
    Free Member

I tried the medium Zesty, and the 2010 stumpjumper fsr, an EX8 2010 17.5" and I bought a Cannondale RZ140, awesome bike !

Enjoy test riding them its worth the expense to make sure you get the right bike, I am well chuffed with my choice 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Calling Spesh Stumpjumper owners?’ is closed to new replies.