Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Calling Redhill/Reigate riders -STW get together evening ride Thursday 25th June
  • twiglet_monster
    Free Member

All,
    Following the super evening’s MTB action held a week or so ago, here’s another chance to have some of this…

Do you live in the Redhill/ Reigate areas? Want to meet some like-minded local bikers ?

Then get the evening of THURSDAY 25th June in the diary…

The ride will be a sociable type of ride so if you’re wanting a head-down training ride type blast then looks elsewhere. Expect 2-ish hours of wonderful Surrey trails with singletrack a-plenty. Friendly, chatty style and both genders welcomed. Somewhere between 15-20 miles. You shouldn’t need lights but please bring something that’ll get you back on the road in case something mechanically nasty happens…
    Probably not the best ride if you’re a complete beginner – abilities from vaguely intermediate upwards is fine.
    Depending on demand there might be a pub stop at the end

As before we’ll start from Wray Lane Car park (J8, M25) 19:00 for a 19:15 prompt departure, Wray Lane location click
    N.b. I’ll also meet folks at Redhill Railway station for an 18:15 departure and ride at an easyish pace up to Wray Lane (mostly offroad and mostly uphill))
    Click for Redhill station map
    (Note – the station car park is NOT free – if you’re coming by car meet us up at Wray Lane or be prepared to pay £4.50!)
    I’ll send an email out tonight to the people who’ve contacted me before.
    And usual disclaimer/safety/ obvious stuff – you ride at your own risk, no commercial motivation on my part, please wear a helmet, please bring spares and kit to fix your bike, please have food with you to be able to complete the ride. You know, just be prepared to have fun!
    Hope to see you there!
    Thanks
    Rich F aka TM

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

If you’ve emailed me should have the details of this in your inbox 🙂

Hopefully see some of you next thursday!

TM aka R

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

Any more takers? This Thursday!
    TM

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Is this happening tonight?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Calling Redhill/Reigate riders -STW get together evening ride Thursday 25th June’ is closed to new replies.