• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by alric.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Calling Northern ale swillers: Lancaster brewery?
  • sbob
    Free Member

Anyone with experience of their brews?
    Any good?
    They’re touting for my business so thought I’d best consult the hive mind. 🙂

ransos
    Free Member

I like their stout. Didn’t try any of the others, sorry.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

They’re good people and I have a friend who’s done some work professionally for them with good feedback. Blonde, Amber and Red ales all good. Don’t do stout but mate likes it.

soundninjauk

Had the amber in a restaurant in Lancaster a couple of weeks ago, enjoyed it. Would buy more, and considering having trying to get some posted down here to London.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

One of my old locals had the full range – all pretty good. Wasn’t so keen on the Red, but that is just my taste.

The Black was superb, and they did a Slate at one stage that I really enjoyed!

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

In bottles judged on taste alone, very average across the board.

singletrackmind

slowpuncheur
    would the initials be F.M perchance?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Decent beer. Not amazeballs but solid quaffing beer

john_drummer
    Free Member

I liked their black ale. Wouldn’t go out of my way to find it, but if I happened to be in a pub serving it (and not driving) then I wouldn’t turn it down

sbob
    Free Member

Thanks for the input gents, it’s greatly appreciated.

alric
    Free Member

I was really impressed by their draught Lancaster Bomber, but that was many years ago

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Calling Northern ale swillers: Lancaster brewery?’ is closed to new replies.