Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Calling Grumpf
  • transapp
    Free Member

**** me GRF, if you wanted a place to wind people up into a rage hithro unseen, you’ve picked the right forum!
    You cant MTB in wellies you know.

If this means nothing to you, I think it may in a a few days…. 😈

Edit: Damn wrong forum!
    Further Edit: Hmm, he’s been lurking for ages. Where’s you sense of sport gone GRF?

winterfold
    Free Member

trasnapp – who are you?

Some might say winterfold could be Shingly – but they would be wrong.

I have been keeping an eye on him and he has been a perfect gent so far on here.

He could show his true colours on the SPDs vs Flats debate, but I am with him on that so havent pushed on that.

Once he knows you know who he is, he is giving out free frames and everything to keep his ID secret.

The tearful ‘mans best friend’ thread was utterly priceless. If I hadn’t got so old and wise that would have been shared without mercy, but I forgive him for his merciless Hetracil lycra taunting, as long as he comes up with the goods. Bandit Medium.

transapp
    Free Member

I once wrote a long piece on a another forum entitled “Tit Monday” and it’s nearly that time of year again. I may go and quote it…..

I used to ride Tushingham, preferably in boots.

Then I went over to the dark side and started sitting down pulling ropes, so Grumpf followed me there into MPS failure, now he’s tracked me down to yet another forum…..

But I do like SPD’s

winterfold
    Free Member

I like this nice one – but there are rich pickings on this forum for sure. Now I am finding my feet a bit the veneer of politeness may slip.

That said, skins seem to be pretty thick…

allthepies
    Free Member

Is this some private forum area which has mysteriously become public ? WTF are you lot on about ? 😀

transapp
    Free Member

Ahh, it appears that Nick is still keeping the side up over there! Seems to have stuck…. and I’ve been had by the swear filter. Try this one “T1t Monday”

Yep, thick skins. Try something about left wing politics!

To all the pie: Yep! 😀

julianwilson
    Free Member

Allthepies, the only possible explanation is that we are getting a glimpse into a parallel universe with a parallel STW, which is just the same except Glupton is a biffer, Elfinsafety is a country gent with a stable (literally a stable block) full of Marins, and spelling mistakes are tolerated.

transapp
    Free Member

Look mate, you couldn’t even get a 100 upwind. What chance do you have of keeping yourself on the bike while being clipped in? You’d risk having your manbits chomped in the shock on that piece of tat you ride.

winterfold
    Free Member

Transapp I am none the wiser but you obviously know our favourite freeridebusinessexploitation dwarf well so hello to you.

Long-standing stw forumites – apologies – due to the absence of wind in the UK for much of the last 3 years there could be an influx of windsurfers seeking freeride thrills elsewhere. As windsurfers are mostly 35+ IT fatties this should not be a problem in and of itself.

Except…

Whereever there are middle-aged ‘extremesportists’ there is GRF either pimping gear or looking for some cock.

So far he has been nice but he can go bad, although it is generally funny when he does…

pastcaring
    Free Member

looking for some cocks.

wont have to look to far on here! 😀

winterfold
    Free Member

Pastcaring – my post was in the singular but that does not negate your comment

As a newcomer I really like the freedom to insult anyone and ‘it’s the interweb anything goes’ understanding that goes with it on this forum. But it can only be a matter of time before GRF realises and stops pretending to be nice.

On the other hand, as UK importer of DaKine and Transition he might behave like he wants some new customers

jedi

lol is grumpf on here?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Grumpf is legend…..either that or dealing with him for the last 20 years I’ve been windsurfing has made me immune to his ‘charms’.
    Has he been thrown of Boards again?

winterfold
    Free Member

LOL banned already – for something he so isn’t as well

There is only one GRF/Grumpf 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Calling Grumpf’ is closed to new replies.