Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Calling Brighton cinema-goers
  • mikey74
    Free Member

I’ll be down there this Saturday and will also try and catch Blade runner: should I go to the Odeon, or the Cineworld at the marina?

kbomb
    Free Member

Duke of Yorks is the one.

muggomagic

of the 2 I prefer Cineworld as there is free parking, but if you are in town then the Odeon is more convenient. If it’s on at the DoY then I’d go for that over the other 2.

mrmoofo

The Dome, Worthing ….

Not quite as up its own arse as the DoY

5lab

Both are rubbish. Duke of yorks is much better, or the imax in crawley

czthompson

If you want comfy seats and a decent screen I’d say go to Crawley. A lot newer and a lot better than both cinemas in Brighton!

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

I would recommend the Kommedia, your enjoyment won’t be disturbed by constant crisp bag rustling, or couples chatting all the way through the film.

mikey74
    Free Member

Apparently its not being shown on the IMAX in Crawley.

DrP

The Dome, Worthing ….

Make sure you go in the upstairs cinema for the real ‘small screen thrill’!…
    The only other cinema i’ve bene to with a smaller screen was the Dorchester indi one.. I loved that place – it was so cheap we’d buy unnecessary coffee and sweets just to help support the place!

DrP

mikey74
    Free Member

Worthing isn’t an option as I’ll be training it down to Brighton. I’ll probably wander along the coast to the marina Cineworld, just for the walk.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Calling Brighton cinema-goers’ is closed to new replies.