Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Calling All LBS's – Stock check please :)
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Topeak SmartHead D2 Digital Pressure Gauge

im after one of these quite urgently! however none of the major online retailers have them in stock?

do you guys at shops have any i can purchase? if so please let me know on here 🙂

first shop (if any that has in stock) will buy from 🙂

ojom
    Free Member

On back order at Extra – none here either. Sorry.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Doh! was hoping TBC would pop up with one in stock 🙁 cheers for letting me know!

got to be someone out there with one in stock shirley?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Why do you need this specific pressure gauge so urgently? Digital pressure gauges are 10-a-penny! 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

what for presta valves? ive not seen any on any of the sites anywhere? this was about the only one that comes up in a search?

so can anyone recommend one then? i had a cheapo one before and it was useless, used to knock out about 5psi just trying to attach the thing 🙁 heard this topeak one was a good one 🙁

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

bleeedin hell guvnor 28 euros plus shipping?!!?! pretty pricey!

anybody used the shcwable one? looks half decent, will it work on presta valves on mavic xm819s?

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/schwalbe-airmax-pro-digital-pressure-gauge-for-presta-valves-only-prod18431/

FuzzyWuzzy
    oscillatewildly
    Free Member

fuzzywuzzy nice one!

is that any good? no real issues? also does the bleed value also tell you the pressures dropping as you do it? or do you have to take it off and measure again after you use the bleed valve bit?

cheers great spot!

FuzzyWuzzy

Hmm good question on the bleed valve, only used the gauge a couple of times (not actually sure why I bought it now as a thumb test is normally sufficient to match my bike handling skills rather needing specific pressures :p ). It sealed on a presta valve fine though, if I remember will check tonight on the bleed valve thing.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers fuzzywuzzy ordered that one anwyays 🙂 let us know on the bleed valve though, as a great addition, instead of having to take out, put in air/take out air, check etc to do it one fail swoop would be sweet!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Calling All LBS's – Stock check please :)’ is closed to new replies.