Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Calling all German roadies
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I saw a bike race of some kind in the Olympiapark in Munich today. Can’t find any info on what it was or if it’s a regular thing or not.

Anyone know of any sites good for looking up these things?

alpin
    Free Member

molgrips…. jawohl!

bist du jetzt gerade in minga?

i au…

no idea what’s going on in the olympia park, but if you’re up for a ride sometime during the week let me know (i’m assuming you’ve got your mtb here). weather should be better by wednesday.

whereabouts are you living…?

bis dann

Jay

molgrips
    Free Member

Weren’t you in Augsburg, or was that someone else?

Definitely up for a ride, road or MTB. Brought the Patriot back with me, need to service the forks tonight but then I’m good to go.

Logistics could be tricky tho..?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ich habe eine Grosse blau Wellensittich! 😀

damo2576
    Free Member

Ich habe einen Bruder und eine Schwester

alpin
    Free Member

nah… i was in Gran Canaria for the last six months guiding, but am now back in town.

are you working during the week?

i’m not. i’m technically what one would call arbeitslos…. and i can’t afford to stay like it for long, but in the meantime i’m free all week.

could look at the BOBbahn from HBF and go south to tegernsee, bayrischzell or schliersee. i’ve a few tracks in mind that i want to ride.

what are you doing here?

alpin
    Free Member

fred, no need for the ‘G’ in grosse to be capitalised…. and i thin it’s spelt with a sharp ‘s’… i.e. ‘ß’

phaterman
    Free Member

It was the Muenchen Road Runners Club Triathlon today – you might find info on regular rides through this site http://www.radsport-muenchen.de/

molgrips
    Free Member

Ah hah, that looks like a good site.

Alpin, I’m working for Amadeus in Erding until the end of July, so yes, working during the week unfortunately. Should be able to arrange a day pass with Mrs Grips for a ride 🙂 I can do car or train.

allthepies
    Free Member
    molgrips
    Free Member

No, but that page looks fairly typical 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Calling all German roadies’ is closed to new replies.