Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Calling all Dubstep folk – help me find a track!
  • psychle
    Free Member

Can't for the life of me find it, and it's driving me mental… for some reason I seem to think it's a remix of Stevie Nicks 'Edge of Seventeen', but it may be another 80's classic?? Have heard this song on the radio quite a bit (this year), but never picked up the title… anyone got any clues??

podman
    Free Member

DNB and older, but High Contrast- Days Gone By?

duntmatter
    Free Member

Have you got any more to go on? Any snippets of lyrics? Sounds like a particular artist's style? Distinctive sounds in it?

psychle
    Free Member

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with dubstep at all, don't know any of the artists etc… I'd know the song if I heard it, but couldn't put into typing what it sounds like! All I can say is that it's definitely got a 'classic' 80's or early 90's vocal mixed into it – kind of goes lyrics/song and then breaks down into a super deep dubstep tune for a bit, then back into the lyrics before mad deep bass again…

not very helpful I know… I'm guessing it's a popular tune of this year, pretty sure it was on Radio 1 that I heard it?

Jamie
    Free Member
    _tom_
    Free Member

That La Roux remix is awful, even worse than the original haha. This is the only one I can think of that matches your description, but probably not the right one either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvI98s2jno

Doug
    Free Member
    xc-man-101
    Free Member

she came along – Doorly (dubstep mix)

corroded
    Free Member

+1 High Contrast- Days Gone By

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Dubstep folk – help me find a track!’ is closed to new replies.