Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Calling all Anthem owners!!
  • PaulBecks
    Free Member

I'm in the process of ordering a new Anthem frameset but the geometry is throwing me a bit.

I'm 5'9" with 31 inside leg and currently ride an 18"(Medium) Kona and when i do the geometry comparison it suggests that i would need a Small?

Not having the luxury of having a dealership local who has stock can you guys share your experiences?

Cheers

Paul

mossman

I'm 5'10" with a 32" inside leg a ride a medium
    There's loads of standover but having tried a small went for the medium
    because of the extra reach I like. You need to try both to see which you prefer really

firestarter
    Free Member

id go for a med im 5 9 /5 10 31 leg and got a small and ended up selling as it was a bit small

oldgit
    Free Member

Medium. I'm 5'8" and everything says small and I bought several Giants in small and they were always a bit compact. Then a Torq rider wizzed past me at Sleepless and shouted out over his shoulder that my bike was too small.
    Next I bought a medium and it's a superb fit.
    I had a small XTC and Trance, now a medium XTC.

oldgit
    Free Member

Not a great pic. My medium XTC at 5'8" there is still a fair bit of post showing and I run a 110 stem.

PaulBecks
    Free Member

Ace, thanks fellas. I've got a Medium on order and happy to leave it that way now. Roll on the May delivery date!!!

Paul

chakaping
    Free Member

PaulBecks – I'm about half inch shorter and have the same inside leg as you – and my old medium Anthem was spot on.

That was the 3.5in travel model though. Not sure if the tube lengths have changed at all.

llamafarmer
    Free Member

At 5'9" I'd be surprised if you weren't a medium. I'm about 5'5" and ride a small Anthem X with plenty of post showing and my brother's about 5'9" and rides a medium Trance.

Great bike!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Anthem owners!!’ is closed to new replies.