Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Call Centres
  • enzee199
    Free Member

Love them or hate them? Ever worked in one, or wondered what life is like on the wrong side of the phone?

Please check out my blog Secret Diary of a Call Centre

I’m also hoping to write more about other peoples experiences of call centres, either as employees, or just as callers. My email is diaryofacallcentre@gmail.com so please contact me to share your experiences.

jenniferup
    Free Member

I love your blog, a great read!

I work in a call centre and I am one of the few who can say that they love it. Well, as much as you can love work!

Jennifer,

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Are people who work in call centers genuinely shocked and surprised if they cold call someone selling a product or doing a survey that they get short shrift or told where to get off?

wwaswas

a spammer with multiple accounts?

very odd.

littlei
    Free Member

I’ve worked in a call centre and it can be truly awful. It’s the relentless abuse from callers that I found the worst. It really shifts your perception of how many people in society are capable of psychotic behaviour! I’ve heard every threat in the book! In short – people are nutters.

maccruiskeen

a spammer with multiple accounts?

Jennifer just called to say she loves you

zippykona

Is there any chance of someone from virgin answering the phone?

luke
    Free Member

I work in one for the next 19 hours 😀 no cold calling or selling from me, they call me asking for help but they can still be rude and aggressive.
    Used to love it, but managerial changes and customers attitudes recently have taken the shine off and so it’s time to go.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Call Centres’ is closed to new replies.