Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Cakes at work – alternatives?
  • benp1

I bought 3 boxes of choc ices the other day on the way back from a meeting, it was a lovely sunny day.

I couldn’t get rid of them, had to walk to random teams and ask if they wanted any.

It’s mostly women in my team though, so everyone’s conscious about what they eat. I usually do very well on the snack front as a result!

senorj

Go foraging and make roadkill tapas, masterchef style.

or just buy Donuts, everyone loves donuts.

redders25
    Free Member

Best one I’ve had was last year someone brought in big tub of pulled pork they had made along with homemade salsa and burger buns, salad etc.

Everything else afterward doesn’t seem as good.

billytinkle
    Free Member

I took fruit in last week for my birthday. Turns out everyone had had it with donuts, cakes and cookies.

All gone by lunchtime. Favourite was pineapple, closely followed by melon and coconut.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Durian Fruit

The edible flesh emits a distinctive odour that is strong and penetrating even when the husk is intact. Some people regard the durian as having a pleasantly sweet fragrance; others find the aroma overpowering and revolting. The smell evokes reactions from deep appreciation to intense disgust, and has been described variously as rotten onions, turpentine, and raw sewage. The persistence of its odour, which may linger for several days, has led to the fruit’s banishment from certain hotels and public transportation in Southeast Asia.

maccruiskeen

A bottle of helium

allstickerprint
    Free Member

Give stickers! Like a lot of stickers in his/her station!

Rockape63
    Free Member

Reading all of the above, the conclusion is……there is no alternative to Cakes!

I’ll have a Bakewell Tart please? 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Cakes at work – alternatives?’ is closed to new replies.