Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Cake!
  • cheers_drive

It’s grey, cold, and miserable out. Work is boring. I’ve just got back from holiday and still want to be there.
    I NEEEEED CAKE!
    The problem is I’m doing FitFat 🙁

midlifecrashes

Daughter no2 turned 15 today(time flies), so my frugal lunch will be topped up with either Nandos or pizza later on, then back for a triple decker red velvet sponge with cream cheese frosting. Yummy. This isn’t helping is it?

lemonysam
    Free Member

I have Honey Cake and it’s delicious. Hope that helps.

cookeaa

I resisted cake last night….

Go for a bike ride, Reward yourself with Soreen, bask in the faintly smug glow of knowing you have some measure of will power…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Post lunch coffee and the last of the Christmas cake here.

andybrad

ive just demolished 9″

now i feel fat 🙁

z1ppy

I’ll admit it, the coffee cake I made earlier in the week is very poor, the sponge is just too dry, though the icing kinda makes up for it (mascarpone/double cream and icing sugar)… I can’t share it, cause it rubbish, so I’m having to eat it all by myself, it’s an awful situation.
    Does that help?

cheers_drive

Go for a bike ride, Reward yourself with Soreen, bask in the faintly smug glow of knowing you have some measure of will power..

It’s 30mph + gusts outside so no riding today.
    I had one dark chocolate digestive to sate myself.

dereknightrider
    Free Member

Daughter No 4 just gave me a cake tin full of donuts, some with icing on the top, to take to work, she’s a trainee chef, loving it, what’s FitFat do I need it? I suspect maybe not.

mogrim

I made an excellent beetroot and dark chocolate cake on Saturday, first time I’ve made a cake with beetroot – it didn’t last long 🙂

mogrim

I’ll admit it, the coffee cake I made earlier in the week is very poor, the sponge is just too dry, though the icing kinda makes up for it (mascarpone/double cream and icing sugar)… I can’t share it, cause it rubbish, so I’m having to eat it all by myself, it’s an awful situation.

Sometimes you just have to suffer. Be strong! 🙁 (Incidentally, the cake I linked to above is deliciously moist…)

z1ppy

:mrgreen: I’ll try, it just sooooo difficult…

OwwwMMM Beetroot in the cake, must be health then? One of your five a day or all five of them?

jambourgie
    Free Member

andybrad – Member
    ive just demolished 9″

FILTH

Klunk
    Free Member

lemon drizzle hear mmmmmmmmmmmm must resist more.

oliverracing

Tis my birthday today – so far I’ve had cake for breakfast, chocolate cake for part of my lunch and chocolate cake for my post ride snack! 😀

sparkyrhino

Cake,it ruins your Shatners Bassoon.

mogrim

OwwwMMM Beetroot in the cake, must be health then? One of your five a day or all five of them?

Chocolate’s a vegetable too, so you’re probably getting at least 6 a day if you eat all of it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Cake!’ is closed to new replies.