Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Cadburys Caramel Nibbles
  • Stu_N

Dairy milk button things but with caramel inside. About the size of a 10 pence piece. Really, really, really nice. And about as addictive as crack it seems.

Any way to avoid eating the whole bag? And if I’m going to, at best, spin it out over a couple of days, might I be as well just filling my face now?

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

And about as addictive as crack it seems.

Heh, that’s exactly what my bf said too!

I don’t think there’s any way to avoid eating the whole bag, unless you have strong willpower! Either eat it in a oner and then get out and ride it off, or don’t buy a bag in the first place.

andyt1054
    Free Member

good luck, ive tried in the past before……….. and failed miserably 😆

passtherizla
    Free Member

no way! crack is way more ‘moreish’

I have just witnessed a girl at work polish off a big bag of those.. they made my teeth hurt.

Rubber_Buccaneer

If I am in danger of eating a load of junk like that I offer them around to other people. They get fat so I don’t have to 🙂

Stu_N

The question is becoming increasingly academic…

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Bought a bag for the first time on Saturday evening—-I have to say, they didn’t last long 🙂

BadlyWiredDog

Underwhelmed. 😕

binners

I can’t stand chocolate myself. However, this appears not to be a genetic condition as both my girls could live off it. So I’ve just bought them a bag each for when I pick them up from school. I shall report back with their expert considered opinion. I can’t see the ‘not finishing the bag’ issue being a problem

Stu_N

Binners – could you do an experiment and give one child a bag of Caramel Nibbles and the other one a bag of crack rocks and see which one finishes first and goes looking for more?

Stu_N

And they are gone….what was left was barely worth keeping. Definitely not buying any more. A moment on the lips is a lliretime on the hips…

woody2000

Your dentist would say that eating them all at once is better for your teeth than stringing them out over a long time. This is negated somewhat if you eat several bags in a day however 🙂

mustard
    Free Member

A moment on the lips is a lliretime on the hips…

especially when you can’t walk!

I went off them after too many one night gave me sore teeth! Biggest problem you have is now you need to keep up the sugar consumption for the rest of the night so you don’t have a massive crash…

z1ppy

And about as addictive as crack it seems.

+1

Any way to avoid eating the whole bag?

Avoid buying them in the first place, is the only way I’ve found.

The question is becoming increasingly academic…

😀

binners

Stu – I tried your experiment but things went a bit awry. They insisted on sharing both, and they’ve just held up the local sweet shop, while dressed as Whitney Houston. I don’t think this is going to end well

Stu_N

Sorry Binners. But the fact they went to a sweet shop rather than a crack den sort of validates my point. 😀

Stu_N

On cold turkey now, maybe I should get a packet of giant buttons without the caramel to bring myself down more gently….

Rubber_Buccaneer

just held up the local sweet shop, while dressed as Whitney Houston

Are they OK? I’m hoping it wasn’t bath night 🙁

binners

It was actually bath night, but by then they were so loaded up on freshly plundered sugar it was more Bobby Brown than Whitney

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cadburys Caramel Nibbles’ is closed to new replies.