Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • C456 Sizing
  • geologist
    Free Member

I am 5ft7 (and a half), will an 18″ carbon 456 fit me OK.

I know ideally it would be a 16, but I have the chance of a good deal on an 18″.

Cheers

shedfull
    Free Member

I’m 6ft, 32″ inside leg (so a long back, short legs) and ride an 18″. If you’re the same inside leg as me, it might be a longish reach to the bars.

P20

5’8″ and ride an 18″ though most go for a 16″ I prefer the toptube length. You may struggle with standover as I don’t have that much clearance

Northwind

I think for most folks that’d be too big… Taste plays a big part o’course but I’m 5’10 and on a medium, i could get away with a small tbh.

andyl
    Free Member

you want a 16″ tbh.

chakaping
    Free Member

you can probably get a good dealon an 18″ because somebody else bought the wrong size too!

I’m 5ft 9in and have a 16″ with a 50mm stem

shedfull
    Free Member

Slight threadjack, but has anyone been offered a 456 carbon 18″ in matt red/black lately, especially in the South East? Mine’s still missing after my shed was broken into last month.

geologist
    Free Member

Thanks everyone, i will wait for a 16″ to become available.

Shedfull Here is the link. Its in Lancaster mind.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/One-carbon-mountain-bike-/220835058278?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item336acb9266

shedfull
    Free Member

Geologist,

Thanks for the link. I’ve seen that one both on eBay and on Gumtree – I get this brief moment of excitement when a red/black 456 carbon shows up before a look at the pictures confirms it’s not mine.

I hope you enjoy the bike if you decide to buy it. I loved mine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘C456 Sizing’ is closed to new replies.